Arrived back at base camp the other day feeling fresh and ready to go. Ankle is a bit sore still but okay. Unfortunately we were met by some snowy weather and have been cooped up in our tents since then. Ropes were fixed up to the Yellow Band, but hopefully up to Camp 4 today if the weather was good up high (it was snowy and cloudy down here but we think it was decent weather up high, we will find out tomorrow).

As you can see, it's a waiting game and we will have to wait a little longer. Updates to come as they come!

1 Comment